Pinegrove 11:11 FAQ
PINEGROVE PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Rough Trade Recordings of 66 Golborne Road, London, W10 5PS on behalf of the website https://store.roughtraderecords.com.
- The prize draw is open to worldwide residents over the age of 18 except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 12:00pm BST (Midday) on Friday 14 January 2022 to 15:59pm BST on 10 February 2022. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the prize draw, order Pinegrove’s ’11:11’ on any format from the Rough Trade Records online store or enter your email address via the form.
- If you have pre-ordered ’11:11’ from the Rough Trade Records online store before 12:00pm BST (Midday) on 10 February 2022, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw entrants must have a mobile phone, other wireless or electronic device that supports internet access. Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your carrier or online service will apply. Entrants must have a valid email address to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries that are not successfully completed, lost, or delayed in transit due to any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, software or any other equipment failure.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are: automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- This is a prize draw to win one of forty books, 25 of which will be winnable via the US store and 15 via the UK store (not available for purchase). Forty prizes available to be won, one prize per person.
- The winner[s] will be selected at random by a computer generator on 11 February 2022.
- The winner will be notified by Promoter via email on 11 February 2022. If the winner of the prize draw does not respond to the Promotor by email reply within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Please allow for 30 days for delivery of the prize.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- The prize is supplied by Rough Trade Recordings. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 4. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.